How do I set up my Socialite? (ANDROID DEVICES ONLY)
Before setting up your Socialite, please make sure you are operating on the latest version of your phone's operating system, the WiseWear Socialite mobile app, and your Socialite firmware.
To set up your Socialite, you will need your Socialite bracelet, your bracelet charger, and your Android phone on hand. We recommend that you fully charge your bracelet prior to the initial pairing with your phone.
Once your bracelet is fully charged, remove your bracelet from the clip charger. Your bracelet will vibrate twice to indicate that it is ready for the initial pairing.
- Search for “WiseWear Socialite” on the Google Play Store.
- Download and open the app.
- Enter your user profile information and choose up to 5 emergency contacts from your phone book.
- Check the box for Allow Notifications and approve in your phone settings. Press your “Return” button to go back to the WiseWear app.
- Select your vibration patterns for your mobile notifications.
- Enter your daily activity goals. Please note that if you do not enter your activity goals during the initial setup, your activity dashboard will not update accordingly.
- Make sure that both your Bluetooth and bracelet are turned on (gently shake your bracelet to turn it on).
- Under the Pick Bracelet settings, simply tap the WW Bracelet to pair. Your bracelet status should appear as Connected.
After you've successfully paired your bracelet with your phone, you must update the firmware:
- Go to your App Settings (top right corner of activity dashboard screen) and tap Firmware Update.
- If the status appears as "Update Available", tap the Update button to transfer new firmware to the bracelet. The progress bar will cycle once and begin to update. Please note that your phone must stay within 10 feet of the bracelet during this process.
- After the firmware update is complete, place the bracelet on the charger for 30 seconds and then remove. Your bracelet's status will appear as "Up to Date".
- Your Socialite is now ready for use!